Reports To: Director of Human Resources & Accounting Manager
Job Summary: The person in this position will wear many hats while modeling a positive team-first attitude. The administrative assistant/receptionist will function as support for brokerage, the front office, and various other support duties for our organization. As the first contact many clients have with our company, you must be reliable, friendly, well organized, proactive, have excellent customer service skills, and should emanate positivity and kindness. The person in this position must be willing to take charge and provide solutions for a wide assortment of needs and tasks as situations arise – ideally, anticipating and identifying needs before issues develop.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the following Essential Duties satisfactorily. This list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties of the position, provided it does not create an undue hardship on the Company. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Kelley Commercial Partners may require employees to perform functions beyond those contained in the job description. This position requires the Adminstrative Assistant/Receptionist’s on-site presence and regular use of confidential client and Company information, including highly sensitive financial information of tenants and the Company, in the execution of the following list of essential duties:
- Open and prepare office for daily operation: fill copy machines, organize breakroom and copy room, check supplies
- Oversee daily office calendar
- Greet and welcome clients and visitors
- Answer, route, and provide solutions for incoming phone calls
- Pick up, receive, and sort mail and deliveries
- Maintain organization and appearance of front office area
- Maintain, organize, and be responsible for key safe
- Preparing and file Operating Statement files
- Order, organize, and maintain office/IT/breakroom supplies
- Conduct regular office and conference room walkthroughs maintaining organization and tidiness of all areas
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Provide brokerage and administrative support as needed
- Coorindate service of phone systems
- Oversee organization of office signs and misc. setup for new employees
- Maintain postage machine, run postage and copy reports, and complete billing spreadsheet
- Other duties as needed
- Maintain a positive attendance record with predictable attendance and work/break schedule. Requires on-site attendance.
Qualifications: High School diploma is required, some college preferred. Three to five years of front desk, office management, or related experience is required. Proficiency in MS Office suite.
Physical and Mental/Other: The physical and mental demands described are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive and resourceful
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Manage time, prioritize and multitask as needed
- Work in support of and as a part of a team
- Follow directions
- Communicate effectively — verbally and written
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Operate basic office equipment
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Adapt to change according to the needs of the Company
- Work with minimal direction or supervision
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all situations
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Stand or sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Manual dexterity for office machine operation, including computer and calculator, stooping, bending to handle files and supplies, mobility to complete errands or deliveries, and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Remain alert, focused, and effective for long periods of time.
Kelley Commercial Partners reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com